Specimens and marvels : William Henry Fox Talbot and the invention of photography / [Russell Roberts, Michael Gray].
- Additional Title(s):
William Henry Fox Talbot
- 1st ed.
- New York, N.Y. : Aperture Foundation, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 79 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR140.T35 A27 2000 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Based on an exhibition organized by the National Museum of Photography, Film, and Television, Bradford, England.
Bibliography: p. 79.
Available also as an issue of Aperture.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- History.Photography, Artistic.Talbot, William Henry Fox, 1800-1877.
YCBA Collections Search
Talbot, William Henry Fox, 1800-1877, Specimens and marvels , c2000