IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Chew, Peter, The Kentucky Derby, the first 100 years, 1974
The Kentucky Derby, the first 100 years.
- Boston, Houghton Mifflin, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 303 p. illus. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 479Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Brown cloth; blind stamped decoration on front cover, gold lettering on front cover and spine. White and multicolored dust jacket; dark blue and red lettering on spine. Illustrations, plates. Spine height: 11 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Kentucky Derby -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.