Chew, Peter, The Kentucky Derby, the first 100 years, 1974
- The Kentucky Derby, the first 100 years.
- Boston, Houghton Mifflin, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 303 p. illus. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 479Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes bibliographical references.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Brown cloth; blind stamped decoration on front cover, gold lettering on front cover and spine. White and multicolored dust jacket; dark blue and red lettering on spine. Illustrations, plates. Spine height: 11 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Kentucky Derby -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.