The house beautiful : Oscar Wilde and the aesthetic interior / Charlotte Gere ; with an essay by Lesley Hoskins.
- Additional Title(s):
Oscar Wilde and the aesthetic interior
- London : Lund Humphries in association with Geffrye Museum, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., plans, ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6767.5 A3 G47 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition held at the Geffrye Museum, London, 18 July 2000-21 January 2001.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 138-139) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetic movement (Art) -- Exhbitions.Decoration and ornament -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Interior decoration -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Wilde, Oscar, 1854-1900 -- Influence -- Exhibitons.
YCBA Collections Search
Gere, Charlotte, The house beautiful , 2000