Landscapes of retrospection : the Magoon collection of British drawings and prints, 1739-1860.
- Additional Title(s):
Magoon collection of British drawings and prints, 1739-1860
- Poughkeepsie, NY : The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, Vassar College, c1999.
- Physical Description:
- 143 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6777 L363 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center,Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, N.Y., Oct. 15-Dec. 19, 1999; the David and Alfred Smart Museum of Art, University of Chicago, Chicago, Ill., Jan.25-Mar. 25, 2001; the Heinz Architectural Center, Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh, Pa., June 9-Sept. 2, 2001; and at the Georgia Museum of Art, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga., Feb. 9-Apr. 2, 2002.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 125-131).
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- 18th century -- Great Britain.Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Drawing, British -- New York (State) -- Poughkeepsie.Magoon, Elias Lyman -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Prints -- 18th century -- Great Britain.Prints -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Prints, British -- New York (State) -- Poughkeepsie.Vassar College. Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Landscapes of retrospection , c1999