Andrew Geddes, 1783-1844, painter-printmaker : 'A man of pure taste' / Helen Smailes with contributions from Peter Black and Lesley A. Stevenson.
- Additional Title(s):
Man of pure taste
- Edinburgh : National Gallery of Scotland, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 134 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 G2585825 S52 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "Published by the Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland for the exhibition Andrew Geddes 1783-1844, painter-printmaker. 'A man of pure taste' held at the National Gallery of Scotland, Edinburgh from 15 February to 29 April 2001"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Geddes, Andrew, 1783-1844 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Smailes, Helen, Andrew Geddes, 1783-1844, painter-printmaker , c2001