Benjamin Brecknell Turner : rural England through a Victorian lens / Martin Barnes ; introduction by Malcolm Daniel ; biography by Mark Haworth-Booth.
- London : V&A Publications, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., maps, ports. ; 26 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR647 T87 2001 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published in conjunction with exhibitions held at the Canon Photography Gallery at the Victoria and Albert Museum, South Kensington [England], in 2001, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Jan. 15-Apr. 21, 2002.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 127) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Pictorial works.Landscape photography -- England -- History -- 19th century.Photographers -- Great Britain -- Biography.Turner, Benjamin Brecknell, 1815-1894.
YCBA Collections Search
Barnes, Martin, 1971-, Benjamin Brecknell Turner , 2001