Barnes, Martin, 1971-, Benjamin Brecknell Turner , 2001
- Benjamin Brecknell Turner : rural England through a Victorian lens / Martin Barnes ; introduction by Malcolm Daniel ; biography by Mark Haworth-Booth.
- London : V&A Publications, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 128 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., maps, ports. ; 26 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR647 T87 2001 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published in conjunction with exhibitions held at the Canon Photography Gallery at the Victoria and Albert Museum, South Kensington [England], in 2001, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, Jan. 15-Apr. 21, 2002.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 127) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Pictorial works.Landscape photography -- England -- History -- 19th century.Photographers -- Great Britain -- Biography.Turner, Benjamin Brecknell, 1815-1894.