'For the love of the binding' : studies in bookbinding history presented to Mirjam Foot / edited by David Pearson.
- Additional Title(s):
Studies in bookbinding history presented to Mirjam Foot.
- London : British Library ; 2000.
New Castle, DE : Oak Knoll Press, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 378 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ269 F67 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Bibliography of the writings of Mirjam Foot" (p. 367-374).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Europe, Western -- History.Foot, Mirjam -- Bibliography.
YCBA Collections Search
'For the love of the binding' , 2000