The beautiful and the damned : the creation of identity in nineteenth century photography / Peter Hamilton, Roger Hargreaves.
- Additional Title(s):
Creation of identity in nineteenth century photography
- Aldershot, Hampshire ; Burlington, VT : c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 121 p. : ill., ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR680 H345 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Published ... on the occasion of the exhibition 'The beautiful and the damned' ... at the National Portrait Gallery, 6 June-7 October, 2001" -- T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 116-117) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait photography -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Hamilton, Peter, 1947-, The beautiful and the damned , c2001