IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Hamilton, Peter, 1947-, The beautiful and the damned , c2001
The beautiful and the damned : the creation of identity in nineteenth century photography / Peter Hamilton, Roger Hargreaves.
- Additional Title(s):
Creation of identity in nineteenth century photography
- Aldershot, Hampshire ; Burlington, VT : c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 121 p. : ill., ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR680 H345 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Published ... on the occasion of the exhibition 'The beautiful and the damned' ... at the National Portrait Gallery, 6 June-7 October, 2001" -- T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 116-117) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait photography -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.