IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Kosinski, Dorothy M, Henry Moore, sculpting the 20th century , c2001
Henry Moore, sculpting the 20th century / Dorothy Kosinski ; contributions by Julian Andrews ... [et al.] ; with an illustrated chronology compiled by Gail Davitt, Eik Kahng, Jed Morse ; and a photographic essay by Tom Jenkins.
- [Dallas, Tex.] : Dallas Museum of Art ; c2001.
New Haven [Conn.] : Yale University Press, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 323 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M79 K67 2001 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Exhibition itinerary, Dallas Museum of Art, February 25-May 27, 2001, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, June 24-September 16, 2001, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., October 21, 2001-January 27, 2002"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Moore, Henry, 1898-1986 -- Exhibitions.