Kosinski, Dorothy M, Henry Moore, sculpting the 20th century , c2001
- Henry Moore, sculpting the 20th century / Dorothy Kosinski ; contributions by Julian Andrews ... [et al.] ; with an illustrated chronology compiled by Gail Davitt, Eik Kahng, Jed Morse ; and a photographic essay by Tom Jenkins.
- [Dallas, Tex.] : Dallas Museum of Art ; c2001.
New Haven [Conn.] : Yale University Press, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 323 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M79 K67 2001 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Exhibition itinerary, Dallas Museum of Art, February 25-May 27, 2001, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, June 24-September 16, 2001, National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., October 21, 2001-January 27, 2002"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Moore, Henry, 1898-1986 -- Exhibitions.