Moore in China , c2000
Moore in China / [compiled by David Mitchinson and Anita Feldman Bennet]
- London : British Council [and] Henry Moore Foundation, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M79 M57213 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text in Chinese and English.
Exhibition opened at China Art Gallery in Beijing where it was complemented by a showing of 12 monumental sculptures installed in Beihai Park; the outdoor works will remain for the tour's duration with the core of the exhibition travelling to the Guangdong Museum of Art, Guangzhou and the Shanghai Art Museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Beihai gong yuan (Beijing, China) -- Exhibitions.Moore, Henry, 1898-1986 -- Exhibitions.