Moore in China , c2000
Moore in China / [compiled by David Mitchinson and Anita Feldman Bennet]
- London : British Council [and] Henry Moore Foundation, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 96 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 M79 M57213 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Text in Chinese and English.
Exhibition opened at China Art Gallery in Beijing where it was complemented by a showing of 12 monumental sculptures installed in Beihai Park; the outdoor works will remain for the tour's duration with the core of the exhibition travelling to the Guangdong Museum of Art, Guangzhou and the Shanghai Art Museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Beihai gong yuan (Beijing, China) -- Exhibitions.Moore, Henry, 1898-1986 -- Exhibitions.