IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Designer Bookbinders in North America , 
Designer Bookbinders in North America : June 2000-October 2001.
- London : Designer Bookbinders, 
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages : color illustrations ; 34 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ270.G7 D47 2000+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- "A touring exhibition of bindings by fellows and licentiates"--Back cover.
Exhibition held at the Cary Library, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, N.Y. and at 7 other institutions in North America.
Text by Philip Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinders -- United States -- Catalogs.Bookbinding -- United States -- Catalogs.Fine bindings -- Catalogs.
- Exhibition catalogs
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.