Return to life : a new look at the portrait bust : an exhibition produced by Henry Moore Institute, Leeds, National Portrait Gallery, London and Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh / selected and introduced by Penelope Curtis, Peter Funnell, Nicola Kalinsky ; with essays by Malcolm Baker, John Gage.
- Leeds, England : Henry Moore Institute, .
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1309 R47 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Henry Moore Institute, Leeds, Sept. 27, 2000-Jan. 7, 2001, the National Portrait Gallery, London, Feb. 7-May 20, 2001, and the Scottish National Portrait Gallery, June 21-September 23, 2001.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Busts -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Sculpture, British -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Return to life ,