Bentley, G. E. (Gerald Eades), 1930-, The stranger from paradise , c2001
The stranger from paradise : a biography of William Blake / G.E. Bentley, Jr.
- New Haven : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 532 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), facsims., geneal table, maps, ports. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4146 B453 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -492) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography.Blake, William, 1757-1827.Poets, English -- 18th century -- Biography.Poets, English -- 19th century -- Biography.