Paula Rego Celestina's house : Abbott Hall Art Gallery, Kendal, 12 June-7 October 2001 [and] Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 18 April-30 June, 2002.
- Kendal, Cumbria : Abbot Hall Art Gallery, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 84 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R2543 B72 2001 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 83)
Essay by Fiona Bradley.
Preface and interview by Edward King.
- Subject Terms:
- Rego, Paul -- Interviews.Rego, Paula -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Rego, Paula, Paula Rego Celestina's house , c2001