Stevens, Henry, 1819-1886, The Bibles in the Caxton exhibition MDCCCLXXVII;, 1878
- The Bibles in the Caxton exhibition MDCCCLXXVII; or, A bibliographical description of nearly one thousand representative Bibles in various languages, chronologically arranged from the first Bible printed by Gutenberg in 1450-1456 to the last Bible printed at the Oxford university press the 30th June 1877. By Henry Stevens.
- Special ed. rev. and carefully cor., with additions.
- London, H. Stevens; 1878.
New York, Scribner, Welford & Armstrong, 1878.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. l., 151,  p. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ7770 S74 1878 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Bible -- Bibliography.Caxton, William, approximately 1422-1491 or 1492.