Correspondences : a collaboration.
- London : EMH Arts/Eagle Graphics, 1999.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 11 x 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.3 .C67 1999Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "The book, typeset by typo [superscript G], is printed off-set litho by The Pale Green Press, London, with relief blocks hand-printed by Mandy Bonnell."--Back cover.
Includes work by: Jane Bustin, Stephen Chambers, Annette David, Richard Evans, Jane Heather, Harriet Mena Hill, Brenda Mayo, Jo Shapcott, Matthew Sweeney, John Woolrich.
In a transparent paper slipcase.
"Correspondences--a collaboration is an artists' book based on the music of the contemporary British composer John Woolrich. The book is the result of a collaborative project which began in 1998 and involved six visual artists and two poets who were asked to make works in response to existing pieces of music. The book consists of images developed from the resulting artworks which were exhibited in London at the Norwich and Norfolk Music Festival, interwoven with new poems by Jo Shapcott and Matthew Sweeney, and texts selected by Woolrich."--Backcover.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Correspondence.Artists' books -- Great Britain.Bonnell, Mandy, -- Printer.EMH Arts/Eagle Graphics -- Publisher.Music in art.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Relief prints -- 1999.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.