Robinson, Duncan, Worldviews , c2000
Worldviews : the watercolor diaries of Tony Foster / Duncan Robinson.
- Additional Title(s):
Watercolor diaries of Tony Foster
- Seattle, WA. : Frye Art Museum : In association with the University of Washington Press, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages,  folded leaf of plate : some color illustrations; 25 x 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18 F8237 R63 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.F67 R63 2000+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition held at the Frye Art Museum, Seattle, Wash., Sept. 29-Nov. 26, 2000, the James Graham and Sons, New York City, Dec. 7, 2000-Jan. 13, 2001, and the Montgomery Gallery, San Francisco, Calif., Feb. 1-Mar. 3, 2001.
Includes bibliographical references (page 85)
BAC: British Art Center copy signed by author.
- Subject Terms:
- Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc. -- Exhibitions.Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Travel -- Exhibitions.Landscape in art -- Exhibitions.
- Giclée prints.