Worldviews : the watercolor diaries of Tony Foster / Duncan Robinson.
- Additional Title(s):
Watercolor diaries of Tony Foster
- Seattle, WA. : Frye Art Museum : In association with the University of Washington Press, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 87 pages,  folded leaf of plate : some color illustrations; 25 x 28 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18 F8237 R63 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.F67 R63 2000+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Duncan and Lisa RobinsonView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition held at the Frye Art Museum, Seattle, Wash., Sept. 29-Nov. 26, 2000, the James Graham and Sons, New York City, Dec. 7, 2000-Jan. 13, 2001, and the Montgomery Gallery, San Francisco, Calif., Feb. 1-Mar. 3, 2001.
Includes bibliographical references (page 85)
BAC: British Art Center copy signed by author.
- Subject Terms:
- Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc. -- Exhibitions.Foster, Tony, 1946- -- Travel -- Exhibitions.Landscape in art -- Exhibitions.
- Giclée prints.
YCBA Collections Search
Robinson, Duncan, Worldviews , c2000