Interpreting the Orient , c2001
Interpreting the Orient : travellers in Egypt and the Near East / edited by Paul and Janet Starkey.
- Additional Title(s):
Travellers in Egypt and the Near East
- 1st ed.
- Reading [England] : Ithaca Press, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 277 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDT53 I57 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 235-268) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Civilization -- 19th century.Egypt -- Description and travel.Middle East -- Civilization -- 19th century.Middle East -- Description and travel.