IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Violi, Paul, 1944-2011, The hazards of imagery , c1998
The hazards of imagery / Paul Violi ; Dale Devereux Barker.
- [England] : [D. D. Barker], c1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 portfolio ( leaves of text,  leaves of plates) : chiefly ill. ; 53 x 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 27Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Title from publisher's cloth case.
"A limited edition of 12 folios containing 17 poems and 19 original prints made using etching, silkscreen, linocut, wood-block, and photogravure techniques, all printed by the artist on a selection of Arches, Somerset, Hahnmulle, and Khadi papers."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 9 of 12, signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Barker, Dale Devereux -- Publisher.English poetry.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
Photogravures -- 1998.
Etchings -- 1998.
Linocuts -- 1998.
Wood engravings -- 1998.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.