Conway, Alison Margaret, Private interests , 2001
Private interests : women, portraiture and the visual culture of the English novel, 1709-1791 / Alison Conway.
- Toronto : University of Toronto Press, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 293 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR858 A74 C66 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- English fiction -- 18th century -- History and criticism.English fiction -- Women authors -- History and criticism.Portraits in literature.Women in literature.