Artists and patrons in post-war Britain : essays / by postgraduate students at the Courtauld Institute of Art ; edited by Margaret Garlake.
- Aldershot ; Ashgate, c2001.
Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 208 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5205.7 G7 A77 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -194) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art patronage -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.Artists -- Great Britain -- History -- 20th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Artists and patrons in post-war Britain , c2001