Bristol before the camera : the city in 1820-30 : watercolours and drawings from the Braikenridge collection /Sheena Stoddard.
- Additional Title(s):
Watercolours and drawings from the Braikenridge collection
- Bristol : Redcliffe Press in association with Bristol Museums & Art Gallery, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. (some col., some fold.) ; 21 x 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC33 G72 B73 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 111).
- Subject Terms:
- Braikenridge, George Weare, 1775-1856 -- Art collections -- Catalogs.Bristol (England) -- In art -- Catalogs.Drawing -- England -- Bristol -- Catalogs.Watercolor painting -- England -- Bristol -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Stoddard, Sheena, Bristol before the camera , 2001