Irish paintings from the collection of Brian P. Burns, 2000]
Irish paintings from the collection of Brian P. Burns.
- [Washington, D.C. : John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, 2000]
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND485 I75 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Island: Arts from Ireland, a Kennedy Center Festival."
Catalog issued in conjunction with an exhibition held at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Washington, D.C., May 13-28, 2000.
Essay by Adele M. Dalsimer and Vera Kreilkamp included as introduction.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 17).
- Subject Terms:
- Burns, Brian P. -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Painting -- Private collections -- United States -- Exhibitions.Painting, Irish -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 19th century -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Ireland -- Exhibitions.