The library of Abel E. Berland : Part I ... , Monday, 8 October 2001, 6:30 pm (lots 1-120) Christie's New York ; Part II ... Tuesday, 9 October 2001, 10 am (lots 121-369) and 2 pm (lots 370-446)
- New York : Christie, Manson & Woods International Inc., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ( some col.), ports. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryAuction Cat 2001 OctoberAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Sale code: SHAKESPEARE-9878A/9878B
Includes bibliographical references (pp. 285-290 of v.1 & v.2)
- Subject Terms:
- Berland, Abel E. -- Library -- Catalogs.Incunabula -- Catalogs.Rare books -- Catalogs.
- Pt. 1. Important English literature, science and philosophy.
- Pt. 2. English literature and fine incunabula.