Wilde Americk , 2001
- Wilde Americk : discovery and exploration of the New World.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 16 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 14 x 22 cm
- Reference LibraryV 0857Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "An exhibition organized by Elisabeth Fairman, September 27-December 30, 2001, Yale Center for British Art"--P. 2 of cover.
- Subject Terms:
- America -- Discovery and exploration -- Exhibitions.Atlases -- Exhibitions.Globes -- Exhibitions.Manuscripts -- Exhibitions.