India through the lens : photography 1840-1911 / [edited by] Vidya Dehejia with contributions by Charles Allen ...[et al.]
- Washington, D.C. : Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian Institution in association with Mapin Publishing, Ahmedabad, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 315 p. : ill. (some col.), map ; 24 X 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR103 .I53 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 302-304) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- India -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Photography -- India -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
India through the lens , c2000