India through the lens : photography 1840-1911 / [edited by] Vidya Dehejia with contributions by Charles Allen ...[et al.]
- Washington, D.C. : Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian Institution in association with Mapin Publishing, Ahmedabad, c2000.
- Physical Description:
- 315 p. : ill. (some col.), map ; 24 X 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR103 .I53 2000 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 302-304) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- India -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Photography -- India -- History -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
India through the lens , c2000