Johnston-Feller, Ruth, 1923-2000, Color science in the examination of museum objects , 2001
Color science in the examination of museum objects : nondestructive procedures / Ruth Johnston-Feller.
- Los Angeles : Getty Conservation Institute, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 360 p. : ill. : 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8560 J64 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Conservation and restoration.Color in art.Colorimetry.Pigments.Spectrophotometry.