Turner, Ruskin, Norton, Winthrop /c Marjorie B. Cohn, c1993
- Turner, Ruskin, Norton, Winthrop /c Marjorie B. Cohn.
- Cambridge, Massachusetts : Harvard University Art Museums, c1993.
- Physical Description:
- 77 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 0874Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vol. 2, no. 1(Fall 1993) issue of the Harvard University Art Museums Bulletin. Published in association with an exhibition held at the Fogg Art Museum, 27 Nov. 1993-20 February 1994.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 67-70)
- Subject Terms:
- Norton, Charles Eliot, 1827-1908.Prints -- 29th century -- Massachusetts -- Cambridge -- Exhibitions.Ruskin, John, 1819-1900.Turner, J.M.W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851 -- Influence.Winthrop, Grenville Lindall, 1864-1943 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.