Wild life : walks in the Cairngorms / Hamish Fulton.
- Edinburgh : Pocketbooks : 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 208 p. : ill. ; 17 cm. + 1 sound disc (13 min. : digital ; 3 1/4 in.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7433.4.F84 W55 2000View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Texts and photographs recording fourteen walks, each of seven days, which Hamish Fulton made between 1985 and 1999. Fulton explores the spiritual consequences of walking in the landscape. Wild life also includes an interview with the artist by Gavin Morrison, and a CD with selections from Fulton's writings."-- Page  of cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.Cairngorms (Scotland) -- Pictorial works.Cairngorms (Scotland) -- Poetry.Edinburgh Printmakers' Workshop and Gallery -- Publisher.Fulton, Hamish -- Travel -- Scotland.Morning Star Publications -- Publisher.Pocketbooks -- Publisher.Polygon -- Publisher.
- Artists' books -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.