Hans Holbein , c2001
Hans Holbein : paintings, prints, and reception / edited by Mark Roskill and John Oliver Hand.
- Washington : National Gallery of Art : c2001.
New Haven : Yale University Press, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 262 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., ports. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H69 H34 2001 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Proceedings of the symposium "Hans Holbein: paintings, prints, and reception", held 21-22 November 1997 in Washington - verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Holbein, Hans, 1497-1543 -- Criticism and interpretation -- Congresses.