The British Library guide to manuscript illumination : history and techniques / Christopher de Hamel.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : British Library, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 88 p. : chiefly col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND2920 H34 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p.82-83) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- British Library -- Catalogs.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- England -- London.Illumination of books and manuscripts, Medieval -- Technique.
YCBA Collections Search
De Hamel, Christopher, 1950-, The British Library guide to manuscript illumination , c2001