Gordon, Douglas, 1966-, Douglas Gordon , 2001
Douglas Gordon / organized by Russell Ferguson ; essays by Michael Darling ... [et al.] ; interview by David Sylvester.
- Los Angeles : Museum of Contemporary Art ; 2001.
Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 183 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 G5816 A12 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published to accompany an exhibition presented by the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, Calif., Sept. 16, 2001-Jan. 20, 2002.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 174-177).
- Subject Terms:
- Gordon, Douglas, 1966- -- Exhibitions.Installations (Art) -- Scotland -- Exhibitions.Photography, Artistic -- Scotland -- Exhibitions.Video art -- Scotland -- Exhibitions.