Cuyp, Aelbert, 1620-1691, Aelbert Cuyp , c2001
Aelbert Cuyp / edited by Arthur K. Wheelock, Jr.
- Washington, D.C. : National Gallery of Art ; c2001.
London : Thames & Hudson, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 320 p. : col ill. ; 24 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C985 A12 2001 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, 7 Oct. 2001-13 Jan. 2002, National Gallery, London, 13 Feb.-12 May 2002, Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam, 7 June-1 Sept. 2002.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 294-308).
- Subject Terms:
- Cuyp, Aelbert, 1620-1691 -- Exhibitions.