Old master drawings from Chatsworth : a loan exhibition from the Devonshire Collection / Michael Jaffé ; organized and circulated by the International Exhibitions Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia, 1987-1988.
- Alexandria, Va. : The Foundation, c1987.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims. ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC225 J34 1987 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Frick Art Museum, Sept. 12-Nov. 8, 1987; Cleveland Museum of Art, Nov. 24, 1987-Jan. 24, 1988; Kimbell Art Museum, Feb. 13-Apr. 10, 1988 and at 2 other institutions.
Bibliography: p. 25-26.
- Subject Terms:
- Devonshire, Andrew Robert Buxton Cavendish, Duke of, 1920-2004 -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Devonshire, Dukes of -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Drawing -- Private collections -- England -- Exhibitions.Drawing, European -- Exhibitions.Drawing, European -- Private collections.
YCBA Collections Search
Jaffe, Michael, 1923-, Old master drawings from Chatsworth , c1987