Earth and fire : Italian terracotta sculpture from Donatello to Canova / edited by Bruce Boucher ; with the collaboration of Peta Motture ... [et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
Italian terracotta sculpture from Donatello to Canova
- New Haven ; Yale University Press, 2001.
London : Yale University Press, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 311 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1265 .B68 2001 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Accompanies the exhibition held at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Nov. 18, 2001-Feb. 3, 2002, and Victoria and Albert Museum, Mar. 14-July 7, 2002.
Published in association with The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -306) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Terra-cotta sculpture, Italian -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Boucher, Bruce, Earth and fire , 2001