Earth and fire : Italian terracotta sculpture from Donatello to Canova / edited by Bruce Boucher ; with the collaboration of Peta Motture ... [et al.].
- Additional Title(s):
Italian terracotta sculpture from Donatello to Canova
- New Haven ; Yale University Press, 2001.
London : Yale University Press, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 311 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB1265 .B68 2001 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Accompanies the exhibition held at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Nov. 18, 2001-Feb. 3, 2002, and Victoria and Albert Museum, Mar. 14-July 7, 2002.
Published in association with The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -306) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Terra-cotta sculpture, Italian -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Boucher, Bruce, Earth and fire , 2001