Hussey, Christopher, 1899-, The picturesque;, 
The picturesque; studies in a point of view, by Christopher Hussey.
- London & New York, G. P. Putnam's sons 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 307,  p. front., XXIX pl. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryBH301 L3 H87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape.Nature (Aesthetics)
- The prospect.--Ideal and pucturesque landscape.--The sublime, the beautiful, and the picturesque.--Picturesque travel.--Garden scenes.--Architecture.--Landscape with figures.