Rothenstein, William, 1872-1945, Men and memories,, [1937?]
- Men and memories, a history of the arts 1872-1922, being the recollections of William Rothenstein.
- New York, Tudor Publishing Company, [1937?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. in 1. front., plates, ports. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R74 A3 1937 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- Biography.Artists -- Correspondence.Rothenstein, William, 1872-1945 -- Correspondence.Rothenstein, William, 1872-1945.