The master painters of Britain , 1897-98
- The master painters of Britain / edited by Gleeson White.
- Edinburgh : T.C. and E.C. Jack Causwayside, 1897-98.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. : plates ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryND464 M37 1897 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Consists of plates interleaved with descriptive text printed on one side of the paper and with preliminaries. - Some of the leaves are misnumbered, as each plate is bound with its corresponding text, and the plates are numbered consecutively.
- Subject Terms:
- Painters, British.Painting, British.