Alexander, Russell George, The engraved work of F. L. Griggs, A.R.A., R.E. , 1928
- The engraved work of F. L. Griggs, A.R.A., R.E. : etchings & dry-points 1912-1928 : a catalogue / by Russell George Alexander.
- Stratford-upon-Avon [England] : At the Shakespeare Head Press, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 93 p. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.G794 A54 1928 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 2002 +15: No. 176. Bookplate of E. H[arold]. H[ugo].
"The numbering and chronological order follow the list ... given by Mr. Campbell Dodgson in The Print-Collectors' Quarterly, February, 1924. The numbers after this date are here recorded for the first time." p. xv.
"Of this catalogue three hundred & twenty-five copies were printed at the University Press, Oxford, of which this copy is numbered [blank]"--Half title verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving, English.Griggs, Frederick Landseer Maur, 1876-1938.Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.