Donald, Diana, Followers of fashion , c2002
Followers of fashion : graphic satires from the Georgian period / Diana Donald.
- London : Hayward Gallery, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- 84 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryNC1316 G7 L65 2002 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Prints from the British Museum"
"Published on the occasion of Followers of Fashion: Graphic satires from the Georgian period, a National Touring Exhibition organized by the Hayward Gallery, London for the Arts Council of England, in collaboration with the Department of Prints and Drawings, British Museum"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain -- 18th century.English wit and humor, Pictorial -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 18th century -- Caricatures and cartoons -- Exhibitions.