Institute of Geological Sciences (Great Britain), Annual report
- London, Institute of Geological Sciences.
- Physical Description:
- v. ill., maps, plates. 25-30 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE QE261 .A16 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: Natural Environment Research Council.
Vol. for 1965 issued in 2 parts: pt. 1, Summary of progress of the Geological Survey of Great Britain and the Museum of Practical Geology; pt. 2, Overseas Geological Surveys.
Formed by the union of: Summary of progress of the Geological Survey of Great Britain and the Museum of Practical Geology, 1901-64; and Annual report of the Overseas Geological Surveys, 1957/58-1964.
BAC copy: Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Geology -- Great Britain -- Periodicals.