Printed paste-papers : for three-piece bookbindings.
- Newtown, Pa. : Bird & Bull Press, [1990?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : color illustrations ; 16 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ271.3.P37 M67 1990Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Each sample is marked on the reverse with its stock number and the copyright date (1990).
Issued with a printed notice: "Please note: sample-book making is a costly business, and making 200 copies of this one has taken up much of my time during the past two months ... The sole purpose of this booklet is to display to bookbinders the variety of patterns and colors presently available. The samples are held together with adhesive only and swatches can be easily removed for comparison with other binding materials ..."
- Subject Terms:
- Bird & Bull Press.Fine bindings.Paste papers.
- Paste paper.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.