Kidson, Alex, George Romney, 1734-1802 , c2002
George Romney, 1734-1802 / Alex Kidson.
- London : National Portrait Gallery in association with National Museums & Galleries on Merseyside and The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens, San Marino, c2002.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 240 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R65 K53 2002 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "To accompany the exhibition George Romney 1734-1802 at the Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, 8 February-21 April 2002 [and] National Portrait Gallery, London, 30 May 2002-18 August 2002 [and] The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens, San Marino, California, 15 September-1 December 2002"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Romney, George, 1734-1802 -- Exhibitions.