Sublime inspiration , 
Sublime inspiration : the art of mountains from Turner to Hillary.
- Cumbria : Abbot Hall Art Gallery, 
- Physical Description:
- 52 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 x 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8213 S82 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Abbot Hall Art Gallery, June 18-Sep. 14, 1997.
Foreword by Edward King; essays by Edward King, Michael Wheeler, and Jerry Lovatt.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"This exhibition has been organised in conjunction with the Alpine Club in London..."--Foreword.
- Subject Terms:
- Mountaineering -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.Mountains in art -- Exhibitions.