Queen Victoria's travels & family : watercolours from the Royal collection.
- Additional Title(s):
Queen Victoria's travels and family.
Watercolours from the Royal collection.
- Kendal, Cumbria : Published by Abbot Hall Art Gallery in association with The Royal Collection, c1999.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 24 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 E55 Q8 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal, England, through September 19, 1999.
"The pioneering work by Delia Millar, leading to the majesterial two-volume catalogue, Victorian watercolours and drawings in the collection of Her Majesty The Queen (Philip Wilson, Publishers, 1995), provided the basis for this exhibition and the text to the illustrations.":--p. 
Foreword signed, Edward King; introductory text signed, Jane Roberts.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Exhibitions.Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Queen Victoria's travels & family , c1999