Queen Victoria's travels & family : watercolours from the Royal collection.
- Additional Title(s):
Queen Victoria's travels and family.
Watercolours from the Royal collection.
- Kendal, Cumbria : Published by Abbot Hall Art Gallery in association with The Royal Collection, c1999.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : col. ill. ; 24 x 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 E55 Q8 1999 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Abbot Hall Art Gallery, Kendal, England, through September 19, 1999.
"The pioneering work by Delia Millar, leading to the majesterial two-volume catalogue, Victorian watercolours and drawings in the collection of Her Majesty The Queen (Philip Wilson, Publishers, 1995), provided the basis for this exhibition and the text to the illustrations.":--p. 
Foreword signed, Edward King; introductory text signed, Jane Roberts.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Exhibitions.Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, 1926- -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Queen Victoria's travels & family , c1999