Scapeland and inscape : the landscapes of Richard Cook / Michael Archer.
- Additional Title(s):
Richard Cook, luminous.
Landscapes of Richard Cook.
- [St Ives, Cornwall, England] : Tate St Ives, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. : col. ill. ; 16 x 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C7452165 A73 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published in conjunction with an exhibition held Jan. 13-Mar. 11, 2001, at Tate St Ives Gallery.
Includes artist's exhibition history.
- Subject Terms:
- Cook, Richard, 1947- -- Exhibitions.Painting, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Archer, Michael, Scapeland and inscape , 2000