Porter, Michael, 1948-, Gwavas Lake , 
Gwavas Lake / Michael Porter.
- [St Ives, Cornwall, England] : Tate St Ives, 
- Physical Description:
- 47 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P7875 A12 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.P67 G83 2000Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artistAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Accompanies the exhibition held at Tate St. Ives 13 January - 11 March 2001.
Printed in an edition of 1000 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original illustrated boards. Signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Porter, Michael, 1948-Porter, Michael, 1948- -- Exhibitions.Tate St. Ives -- Publisher
- Michael Porter, Depicting land's edge / Clive Phillpot
- Selected reference photographs
- Afterword / Susan Daniel-McElroy
- Plates, Gwavas Lake
- Selected biography.