Gwavas Lake / Michael Porter.
- [St Ives, Cornwall, England] : Tate St Ives, 
- Physical Description:
- 47 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P7875 A12 2000 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497.P67 G83 2000Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artistView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Accompanies the exhibition held at Tate St. Ives 13 January - 11 March 2001.
Printed in an edition of 1000 copies.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original illustrated boards. Signed by the artist.
- Subject Terms:
- Porter, Michael, 1948-Porter, Michael, 1948- -- Exhibitions.Tate St. Ives -- Publisher
- Michael Porter, Depicting land's edge / Clive Phillpot
- Selected reference photographs
- Afterword / Susan Daniel-McElroy
- Plates, Gwavas Lake
- Selected biography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.