Robertson, Bruce, 1955-, Marguerite makes a book , ©1999
Marguerite makes a book / written by Bruce Robertson ; illustrated by Kathryn Hewitt.
- Los Angeles, Calif. : J. Paul Getty Museum ; ©1999.
Garsington : Windsor (distributor), ©1999.
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 29 cm
- Reference LibraryPZ7 R54467 Mar 1999 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- Contributor biographical information
- In medieval Paris, Marguerite helps her nearly blind father finish painting an illuminated manuscript for his patron, Lady Isabelle.
- Subject Terms:
- France -- Paris.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Fiction.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- Fiction.Illumination of books and manuscripts -- France -- Paris -- Juvenile fiction.Illumination of books and manuscripts.JUVENILE FICTION -- Art & Architecture.JUVENILE FICTION -- Girls & Women.JUVENILE FICTION -- Historical -- Medieval.Paris (France) -- Fiction.Paris (France) -- Fiction.Paris (France) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children's stories.