Thomas Gray's journal of his visit to the Lake District in October 1769 / edited, with a life, commentary and historical background by William Roberts.
- [Liverpool] : Liverpool University Press, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill., maps, 1 port. ; 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3503 .A428 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771 -- Diaries.Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771 -- Travel -- England -- Lake District.Lake District (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Gray, Thomas, 1716-1771, Thomas Gray's journal of his visit to the Lake District in October 1769 , 2001