The king over the water : portraits of the Stuarts in exile after 1689 / Edward Corp.
- Additional Title(s):
Portraits of the Stuarts in exile after 1689
- Edinburgh : Trustees of the Scottish National Galleries, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports., 1 geneal. table ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314.3 .C67 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition, The king over the water: the life of James Francis Edward Stuart (1688-1766), held at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh, Apr. 27-Sept. 30, 2001.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- 1689-1714 -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.James, Prince of Wales, 1688-1766 -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting -- Exhibitions.Stuart, House of -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Corp, Edward T, The king over the water , c2001