The king over the water : portraits of the Stuarts in exile after 1689 / Edward Corp.
- Additional Title(s):
Portraits of the Stuarts in exile after 1689
- Edinburgh : Trustees of the Scottish National Galleries, c2001.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. (chiefly col.), ports., 1 geneal. table ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314.3 .C67 2001 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition, The king over the water: the life of James Francis Edward Stuart (1688-1766), held at the Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Edinburgh, Apr. 27-Sept. 30, 2001.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- History -- 1689-1714 -- Exhibitions.Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.James, Prince of Wales, 1688-1766 -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.Portrait painting -- Exhibitions.Stuart, House of -- Portraits -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Corp, Edward T, The king over the water , c2001